Everything said so far indicates the optimal frequency range of devices that work producing PEMFs for individual use, and it is from 1 to 30 Hz. Small in size and can rest be appropriate to wear, and are used during work or rest.
- The choice of frequency is chosen individually
- Lower frequencies are suitable for the therapy of an unstable heart rate, insomnia, and various inflammations
- More frequencies are better suited for colds, fatigue and illness head
- The device is placed close to the affected places, but not to more than 50 cm.
- Before use, consult a doctor.
The magnetic field acts on the cell level, so that the field strength of 600 gauss, the metabolism of the cell occurs 100,000 times faster.
Individual therapy magnetic field should not be used:
pregnant women (although there are no data on the negative effects of preventive vigilance is required), persons with built pejs – makers, or other metallic implants, persons after acute myocardial infarction with severe mental illnesses. Also, treatment frequency below 5 Hz, should not apply drivers during driving a motor vehicle and workers who operate machines.
In order to determine the proper treatment therapies, it is extremely important accurate diagnosis of diseases.
Initiate treatment with drugs should not be discontinued.
From the positive experiences there are some results that have helped people in solving primarily health problems, so they established an effective frequency of certain diseases of body parts or organs.
Minimum duration of therapy is (15 – 20) min. per day.
- 10 Hz migraine, inflammation of the nerve
- 10-15 Hz headache
arm Neck, shoulder, (pain), elbow (tennis elbow) – 15 Hz
- 10-15 Hz, lumbago, sciatica, spondylosis
- 5-10 Hz
- 15 Hz pain of the hip, knee, ankle joint
- 5 Hz bronchitis
- 15 Hz bronchial asthma, spastic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis
- 5 Hz tachycardia, tightness in the region of the heart
- 10 Hz disorders of arterial and venous circulation
- 10 Hz abdominal pain
- 3 – 5 Hz nocturnal enuresis
- 5-8 Hz inflammation of the prostate, sexual disorderliness
- 12 Hz painful periods
- 5-8 Hz neurosis, depression, insomnia, anxiety, menopausal symptoms
- 10-15 Hz meteropathy (sensitivity to change of time), dizziness, decubitus, skin allergies
Notwithstanding these partial experiences a certain frequency should be increased if the current pain intensity increased.
The first three months of therapy for use 24 hours or 2 to 3 times a day for a period of 20 minutes to 2 hours.
If the device carries with it all day doing therapy, then one hour before bedtime to adjust the frequency of 3 Hz, and then put under the pillow, under the bed or on the bedside table.