If an external source of ELF fields nejonizirujućeg, with energy below the limit of the thermal sound, produces biological effects can act on the body by changing the internal physical field.
This means biological information will be changed by external electromagnetic fields.
Some main application of non-thermal non-ionizing EM fields are:
1. The recovery of bone
Applied three types of EM fields for bone fractures.
* Pulsed EM fields (PEMFs) and sinusoidal EM fields (AC fields).
* DC fields.
* Combination AC-DC magnetic fields tuned to ion-resonant frequencies (these areextremely low-intensity, physically nonthermal fields), (Weinstein et al., 1990).
In the pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) and AC application repetition frequency is in the ELF range (Bassett, 1989).
The DC application of EM fields, the field strength changes of 100ug to 100G (Gauss) and electric current range is less than 0.1u to 1.0mA (Baranowski and Black, 1987).
Approval of these therapies by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) only allows the use of improving the healing of nonunion bone, not to accelerate the process of coalescence with uncomplicated fractures.
The efficacy of EM treatment was confirmed in clinical studies (Barker et al., 1984; Sharrard, 1990).
Over 100,000 people were treated with these devices (Bassett et al., 1974, 1982; Brighton et al., 1979, 1981; Goldenberg, and Hansen, 1972; Hinsenkamp et al., 1985).
2. Nerve Stimulation
The application was carried out in seven categories
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS). Medical application with two electrodes placed on the skin, the wires connected with the electric generator, which the patient can carry with you (Hagfors and Hyme, 1975). Perhaps more than 100 FDA approved device is used currently in this category for pain relief. All work on the same basis.
- Transcranial electrostimulation (TCES). The device is similar to TENS unit uses an extremely low current (below the threshold of pain), through two electrodes attached to the head and are used for mental and physical modifications, ie. relieves depression, worry, fatigue, (Shealy et al., 1992). Recent analysis covering at least 12 clinical trials selected from more than 100 published papers. It was found that facilitates TCES nervous disorders (Klawansky et al., 1992). By supporting the National Institutes of Health (National Institutes of Health – NIH), TCES is positively evaluated for the treatment of addictions.
- Neuro magnetic stimulation. This application has diagnostic and therapeutic uses. Pulsed magnetic device is leaned against a patient’s body and stimulates nerve activity. In the diagnostic use of the device is placed on the cerebral cortex, and the patient feels physically and monitor dynamic image links head-brain and body (Hallett and Cohen, 1989). As a possible treatment is used instead of electroshock therapy which treat mentally disordered persons, persons in the Great Depression, as well as persons with schizophrenia attacks, (Anninos and Tsagas, 1991). It is also used in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Diagnostic application reveal the total electric potential muscle contraction. Specific electrical scheme applied to the abnormal condition of muscles (eg, Denervated muscle). This method together with elektromiografikom together is used for the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome and other movement disorders.
- This neuro diagnostic application detects brainwaves. With EEG biofeedback is used to treat various conditions such impossibility of learning, lack of concentration, chronic alcoholism and stroke.
- This diagnostic application looks at the electrical potential of the movement of the eye. This is one of several methods of tracking eye movements during sleep.
- Low-energy emission therapy. This method uses an antenna mounted on the mouth of the patient measured amplitude modulated EM fields. It was shown that a good effect on the central nervous system and trial tests give a clinical effectiveness in the treatment of sleeping sickness (Hajdukovic et al., 1992) and elevated pressure (Pasche et al., 1989).
On the distant horizon neurological noticed the spectacular forms of treatment to encourage the production of dopamine in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and schizophrenia.
More 1989 English explorer dr.Philip Strange from the University of Kent, isolate the dopamine receptor in the brain. This finding has contributed to a better understanding of the brain and has helped to selectively reach effective treatment for Parkinson’s disease and schizophrenia. Receptor is a lock on the relevant cells, and it was possible to access appropriate treatment, which is the key to that lock. Parkinson’s disease causes loss of chemical substances dopamine from the brain.
Our skin is not our borders, nor the aura of our borders. These are our feelings that are directed towards others, our thoughts and our aspirations.
We live in an energy infinity and each of us is exposed to infinity frequency, each of which carries some information.
At stake are not only the frequency that we feel with our senses.
All frequencies are delivered to us in some way, but we have a specific way in which we make a selection and in a very individual way, in accordance with our psychic structure.
That’s what we will accept and to what extent, called MENTAL MAP or organizing information in a specific way.
When we talk about non-energy frequencies, then there is no difference between animate and inanimate.
For example, physical deformities, diseases, tumors were the result of our spiritual survival.
The suffering is first manifested in our spiritual sphere, and only when she moves to destroy the suffering of so-called. denser parts and this is the last stage.
Tumors were attempts to locate the body of harmful effects on one point.
3. Wound healing
We will follow up studies that show accelerated wound healing of soft tissue using DC, PEMFs, and electrochemical form.
- When abnormal wound healing (retarded or suspended), electrical or magnetic field can improve healing. Views several reports indicate that the field can be helpful in this respect (Lee et al., 1993; Waterman and Kahrba, 1992).
- PEMFs is used clinically for the treatment of venous skin ulcers. The results of several double-blind studies have shown that PEMFs stimulation shows cellular activity and cellular fertility effect through cell membranes, virtually at the external cells (Ieran et al., 1990; Stiller et al., 1992).
- ELF and RF field accelerates wound healing. Since skin wounds have unique electrical potentials and currents, electrical stimulation of these factors, variations of external EM fields can help in the healing process by causing dedifferentiation (ie. Turning to a simpler form) surrounding cells. This is accompanied by accelerating cell fertility (O’Connor et al., 1990).
- Electrochemical treatment to regenerate wounds without scarring uses electricity only to present the active metal ions, such as silver, in the tissue. (Becker, 1987, 1990, 1992).
- PEMFs measure increases the formation of epithelial (skin) cells in the partially healed wounds (Mertz et al., 1988).
- AC EM field helps the recovery of diseased vascular network (Herbst et al., 1988).
- EM devices were patented for the treatment of arteriosclerosis (blood clots are fixed to the walls of the arteries and cause cardiovascular disease) and controlling the growth of tissues (Gordon, 1986; Liboff et al., 1992).
4. Treatment of Osteoarthritis
In recent clinical studies using double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled protocol with osteoarthritis (especially knees) treated noninvasively pulsed 30-Hz, 60G PEMFs showed that the treated group improved results over placebo group (Trock et al., 1993). It is believed that the reported magnetic fields seem to stop stormy reactions in the cell membrane level (O’Connor et al., 1990).
Electrical stimulation via akupunkturoloških needles is often used as a backup or replacement for hand-pricking.
Clinical benefits were demonstrated on the application of electrostimulation combined ca acupuncture and electrical stimulation as applied directly to the acupuncture points.
As reinforcement acupuncture studies on small scales showed that acupuncture elekrostimulacija well eliminates post-operative pain (Christensen and Noreng, 1989).
Other studies have demonstrated success in using electrostimulation with acupuncture treatments including chemotherapy with cancer (Dundee and Ghaly, 1989).
In the application, it was shown that electrical stimulation of acupuncture gives good results in the treatment of renal colic (Lee et al., 1992).
As an alternative to acupuncture, electrical stimulation applied to acupuncture points treated TEN units effectively stimulates uterine contractions in women in advanced pregnancy (Dunn and Rogers, 1989).
Studies in rats have shown that at certain points in the electrical stimulation can enhance the regeneration of the peripheral motor nerves (McDevitt et al., 1987), and recovery of nerve cells (Pomeranz et al., 1984).
6. Renewal of tissue
Animal studies in this area show that the internal physical electromagnetic field included in the growth process and a modification of this field can affect a modest recovery of injured limbs (Becker, 1987; Becker and Spader, 1972; Smith, 1967).
Russian research and clinical application, together with studies of the USA show that the low-frequency microwaves stimulate the bone marrow and can be used to change the effect of chemotherapy, the formation and development of hematopoiesis or different types of blood cells (Devyatkov et al., 1991).
The following studies are also important for the application of the use of BEM for recovery
- PEMFs application of the peripheral nervous system (Orgel et al., 1992; Sisk, 1992).
- The method of using a high-frequency EM fields of human articular nerve regeneration (Wilson et al., 1974).
- Application of dc EM shows the recovery of the spinal cord (Fehlings et al., 1992; Hurlbert and Tator, 1992).
- Swedish paper presents a positive impact on the treatment of sciatica BEM (Kanya and Rusovan, 1992; Rusovan and Kanya, 1991, 1992; Rusovan et al., 1992).
7. Stimulation of the immune system
During the last three decades, the effects of exposure to the immune system and its components EM field have long been studied.
These initial studies showed that long-term exposure to EM fields can adversely affect the immune system, but there are new studies that show that the application of EM fields can have a positive effect on the immune system.
For example, studies with lymphocytes have shown that EM or external magnetic field can produce a change in the transport of calcium (Walleczek, 1992) and may result in changes of gene mutations (mitogenic nature).
This has led to research the possibility of an application of EM fields on immune cell populations that are able to fight against viruses and cancer (Cadossi et al., 1988a, 1988b; Cossarizza et al., 1989a, 1989b, 1989c).
8. Neuroendocrine treatments
The low level of PEMFs typically shows decreased levels of melatonin, which is secreted from glands (pineal gland) and is believed to regulate the body’s biological clock (Lerchl et al., 1990; Wilson et al., 1990b).
“THIRD EYE” vertebrate called the PINEAL gland, the brain structure that plays a key role in the control of biological rhythms. Directly or indirectly sensitive to light, it gives the body time info, liberating, especially at night, a key substance – melatonin.
In humans, melatonin opens up important therapeutic options in case of disruption of biological rhythms.
The pineal gland, therefore, gives the body through melatonin weather information very great importance on the duration of the night, but also on the season.
Melatonin is a hormone onkostatic and prevents the development of cancer.
So if melatonin may be suspended certain magnetic fields can also be specified using the magnetic fields of different characteristics that stimulates the secretion of melatonin for the treatment of cancer.
Other applications may include application of EM fields to act on the secretion of melatonin to normalize the rhythm of the biological clock in humans with backwardness and problems sleeping.
Their application and the basic principles are presented in the attached PDF.
Application 1-5 clinically tested in limited clinical use.
Based on existing animal and cell studies 6-8 application offers the potential for the development of new clinical treatments, but clinical attempts have not been implemented.