Some confusion exists around the electromagnetic energy produced by household appliances, electrical cables in homes and cars as equal sources. However, this is alternating current (AC) that disrupts normal cellular metabolism. Earth and other metal objects represent a permanent magnetic field or direct current (DC), which when used in the right way can integrate parts of the cell.
Given the lack of magnetic energy in many areas of the planet ground, numerous electromagnetic pollution originated from a number of domestic and industrial devices, it is not surprising that the bioelectric field that surrounds the body and is not the most natural.
Life on planet earth under such conditions produces responses of organisms with various mental and physical illnesses.
The effects of living and working in concrete steel areas more separate us from the influence of the earth’s magnetic force. Cars, trams, planes and other vehicles as well as other ways to develop cutting-edge technologies deprives us of an important natural magnetism of the earth.
Reducing the open space, life high above the sea on the concrete and asphalt surface and reduction of water surface contributes to the lack sprovodnosti magnetic field and the creation of the Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome (MFDs).
Overuse lack of magnetic energy is manifested through the following descriptions listed state – (Nakagawa)
- Stiffness of shoulders, back and scruff of neck – pain in the shoulders, neck and back
- Chest pains for no specific reason – chest pains for no reason
- Habitual headache – frequent headaches
- Heaviness of the head – the weight of the head
- Dizziness – Vertigo
- Insomnia for uncertain reasons – insomnia due to unknown reasons
- Habitual constipation – often close
- General lassitude – malaise, fatigue
- Hypertension and disease of the digestive organs – hypertension and diseases of the Varnja
- Diabetes – Diabetes
- Bone and nerve diseases – bone and nerve disease
- Symptoms resist normal treatment regimens – symptoms of resistance to treatments
- No objective pathological findings found – without objective pathological findings
He found 850 gauss magnets gave the best response – thinks permanent magnet strength of 850 gauss’s suspension gives the best results listed syndrome (Kyoichi Nakagawa).
MFDs Symptoms can be similar to several chronic conditions, such as chronic fatigue, candida albicans and allergies. MFDs is associated with fatigue, low immunity, neck and shoulder tension, muscle aches, poor concentration, headaches, digestive problems and a circular depression.