In biomedical research BEM provides a better understanding of the underlying mechanisms of communication and regulation at the level of the cell to organism.
Improved knowledge of the basic mechanisms of EM fields can directly lead to advances in the diagnosis and treatment of treatment.
Certain key issues and controversies surrounding BEM bother progress in this field. These subjects were divided into several groups:
Numerous false medical “black box” fake fake treatments and diagnostic tools, legal and illegal, have been used and are used with EM medical treatments.
Do they work on the basis of BEM principles? I do not know.
In addition to these there are the following workshop amateur made devices.
There are six alternative explanations of how these devices work:
- They are inefficient and are based on an erroneous application of physical laws
- They can work on BEM principle but uncharacterized
- They work better on acoustic principles (sound and ultra sound) than the BEM principles
- In the case of diagnostic devices can work focusing internal capacity
- In the case of prolonged use, can have adverse effects on the patient
- They can work on the energy of an unknown domain.
- Some physicists argue that low-frequency non-ionizing EM field has no other effect until resistance (joule) and heating of tissues.
- One such discussion is based on a physical model in which the only parameter EM fields deemed important by biological systems (Adair, 1991).
- Discussion claims that are measurable non-thermal bioeffects EM fields are impossible because they contradict known physical laws or would require new physics to explain them.
- Numerous independent experiments show that the established conclusions in some research centers that: non-thermal bioeffects and low frequency EM fields do exist.
- Results of experiments supported the new approaches in theoretical modeling between EM fields and biological concepts.
- Most researchers now feel that the BEM bioeffects become comprehensible so you will not be forgotten physics, but developing detailed models based on physical laws with additional parameters (frequency, intensity, wave shape, direction and other fields), which will also take into account the .
The barriers that follow BEM research exist and can be briefly defined as follows:
- Medical personnel are not familiar with the possibilities of alternative medicine which is the most serious barrier.
- Barriers to education include the following:
- basic education in biology and physics is bad
- undergraduate and graduate levels and programs are virtually non-existent BEM and
- multidisciplinary training is poorly represented in medicine and biology.
- The chief medical scientific research directions are conventional and conservative.
- BEM potentials offered a new approach to understanding the neuroendocrine immune system and basic medical problems (wound healing, cancer, AIDS)
- BEM enables understanding of the biophysical work placed in the basic sciences with which to study alternative medicine.