Magnetic energy is nothing left untreated. It puts the balance of power in the body, metabolized and polarity, thus providing a biological system a chance to heal itself with adequate nutrition.
Harmonic analysis of the EEG is complex, but were spotted four basic types of rhythms, each of which is characterized by a specific frequency range.
The easiest way to figure it out, especially when the eyes are closed and the patient is relaxed so. α (alpha) rhythm which has about ten cycles per second.
By all accounts this rhythm stands in relation to the weakening of the data processing, since it is particularly prevalent during exercise in meditation (Zen and yoga), and it is well known that the aim of the exercise isolation from all kinds of to external stimuli.
Based on long-term studies using EEG established some states of the human brain in healthy and mentally undisturbed person.
It has been established:
δ delta state of 0.5 – 2 Hz and is called deep state of comets is a state of complete inactivity
θ theta state: 3 – 7 Hz is called the state of sleep
α Alpha state 8-12 Hz is called the state of light sleep
β beta state 13 – 25 Hz is called the state of increased sensitivity.
For α alpha state is said to be a state in which the perception of the man in the optimal relationship with the environment, and in this state, the human body is functioning optimally.
β beta state is characterized by a state of increased tension. Characteristically, and caused, for example. unfavorable rather extreme to information that is essential for the person concerned.
θ theta is a state of relaxation and response.
δ delta state represents a state of complete inactivity and lack of response to external stimuli
Scientists from the University of Tokyo have examined changes in brain waves during Zen meditation and found that β (beta) waves provoked by stress disappear and are suppressed α (alpha) waves in less than one minute.
The stress hormones are broken down, increasing the oxygen content in the blood and the blood pressure is normal.
Then comes the emergence of θ (theta) waves that under normal conditions only occur during sleep and in the stage of dreaming.
In addition, it was shown that the sudden external stimuli (eg, sudden noises) are much more intense than observed in the normal waking state, but that does not hinder the activity of α (alpha) waves.
It is clear that it is possible, the external action of PEMFs certain traits, produce certain effects on the nervous system.
It is assumed that in human medicine, these results can only be used to facilitate the elimination of human health problems because of abuse can be with severe consequences for human health.
- 5Hz causes vaso-constriction
- 10Hz or more causes vaso-dilation
The latest results show that magnetic therapy favorably affects various physical ailments and explained the successful treatment of over 150 states:
- eliminates cellulite
- Eliminates hemorrhoids, regardless of the stage in which they are located
- Reduction of inflammation
- Improve circulation
- The regulation of blood pressure
- stress reduction
- Beneficial effects on the functioning of the central nervous system
- Increasing the energy level of the body
- Faster healing of wounds and their treatment
- Increase physical endurance and ability
- Migraines (Headaches)
- Problems with sleep, improves sleep quality
- Sensitivity to weather
- General exhaustion of the organism
- lowering cholesterol
- Regulation of the lack of oxygen in the blood
- Remove harmful substances from the body
- Reducing problems with prostate
- Helps healing of broken bones and cracks, alleviates the consequences of sprains and dislocations (with sports and all other types of injuries)
- Soothes and relieves pain
- Eases rheumatic problems
- It calms the body: stress, depression, anxiety
- Inflammation of the joints – arthritis
- sexual impotence
- Improving metabolism
- Gain immunity
- To stimulate the secretion of endorphins and serotonin (the hormone of happiness and joy)
- Relieve menstrual discomforts
- Problems with allergies, asthma and bronchitis
- Stomach and intestinal problems
- Venous and lymphatic congestion
- Relief from pain and stiffness