Clinical tests based on BEM treatments in the following states can provide useful results:
- psychophysical condition (including drug addiction and epilepsy)
- wound healing and regeneration
- persistent pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- spinal cord injury
- internal head injury
- cerebral Palsy
- lack of concentration
- degeneration resulting from years
- cancer and AIDS
Effectiveness can be measured through the following clinical parameters:
- When arthritis usual clinical criteria, including the reduction of pain, less swelling and a greater possibility of movement.
- In psychophysiological problems of drug release along with relief of depression and tension of their symptoms.
- Epilepsy EEG synchronization more normal sleep and reducing medication.
- In the treatment of wounds and soft tissue regeneration and reduction of collagen tissue due to scarring, regrowth through free cells (blastemal), the formation and increase bendable surgical wounds, relief from chronic decubitus ulcers (bedsores); increase angiogenesis (blood vessel reopening), and the healing of persistent ulcers (recalcitrant).
During treatment to each patient’s treatment so the limbs Helmholtz coil (solenoid 12 “diameter 6” long) and is at rest, while the applied current through the program.